Only
Only

Only

Https
Https

Https

Had
Had

Had

Are
Are

Are

Fullscreen
Fullscreen

Fullscreen

With
With

With

The
The

The

The Funniest
The Funniest

The Funniest

Not
Not

Not

But
But

But

🔥 | Latest

Af, Asian, and Aww: Anonymous 04/23/18 (Mon)22:57:12 No.766778676 Hey /b/romosexuals, story time > Be me, 17 year old 7/10 male Have an objectively 6, subjectively 8/10 asian gf who loves me 182 KB JPG Major trust issues from a relationship that went bad a while ago relationship friends since 13 Clingy af, probably still a result of that last We've known each other since we were 12, been Tell her I love her evervdav Despite her always replying that she loves me to, start doubting that Gf tells me after a lot of thinking, she's asexual Ohshitlmaydieavirgin Suddenly text my ex spontaneously, find out she's single Lie and say I'm single She asks to meet up for a coffee at Tims (I'm a Leaf) > I decide to go because I'm pissed at my gf Continue? Alright then go to the meet up with ex s my ex is just as beautiful as ever. She has shorter hair and small tits but thats sorta my thing She got me a coffee alread >It was the same type of coffee I drank when was with her on our first date (Double double) >She smiles, it looks cute on her > I ask her whats up, and she mentions my clearly visible erection I sat down faster than I lost my erection s We make small talk for a bit, we instantly have a spark > I havent felt this spark for a few years Eventually she says what both of us have been thinking "We should get back together." Idk what to say. Can't tell her I lied about being single at this point, but I also like her a lot more than my gf > Decide to keep it going "Sure, but I don't have a lot of free time with work. > I just lost my job > I give her the address to the apartment I'm in, which I don't actually pay for. My best bud does Invite her over one time She says "Why not tonight?" My gf hasn't text me and doesnt have a key, and my buddy is out of townm Sure, what could go wrong? Almost done the story /b/ois, cont.? > Take her back to the apartment > Time is a bit late. Ask her what she wants to do She immediately gives me a smile that could only mean one of two things, sex or something sexual > Before I can say anything she notices a picture have of me and my girlfriend on top of the shelf >"Who's this?" > I panic > My sister >She gets confused. My sister is asian? > "You never told me you had a sister, anon, andI met your family > Ohshit.jpg > I make up a story on the spot about my parents splitting and my dad remarrying. She's my stepsister. We broke up over a year ago. My parents fought once in front of her. Not too far fetched "Aww, anon. I'm so sorry." She says, basically jumping into my arms after putting the photo down Haven't even blown a load in at least a week >Boner is visible >She goes for it. I had forgotten that one of the main reasons we broke up was her sex drive and mine not matching up >Suddenly remember second was that she was a crazy bitch towards me sometimes > I just go with it and hope that I wont remember this in a month Best sex I ever had. (I bagged up tho. No worries sWe fall asleep in eachothers arms on my roommates bed crazv bitch towards me sometimes >I just go with it and hope that I wont remember this in a month Best sex I ever had. (I bagged up tho. No worries s We fall asleep in eachothers arms on my roommates bed Wake up to a banging on the door Groggily get up to find my ex making breakfast and my best friends gf at the door Wtf I yell through the door at her "What do you want?" (My best bud) left something and needed her to bring it to him > I open the door cautiously She sees my ex, and me half naked. She ofo knows about my af She asks to talk to me in private Takes me to the bedroom, locks the door and quietly asks me "Are you cheating or did you break I don't lie to her >She gets frustrated with me and leaves without my buds thing he needed "What was that?" My ex asks Now T don't remember exactly what I said at this point because I was scared shitless. My buds gf was for sure gonna tell mine and now things were gonna tumble down Cont? > "What was that anon?" >Ex js getting visibly annoyed and worried > She looks back at the photo of me and my "sister I look down at the floor My ex suddenly pieces something together right then and there >"ls she vour girlfriend?" > I fucking crumble and admit everything >She's surprisingly understanding, but just as understandably upset > ''You should call her No >"I need you to do this for me" I do > I explain the whole thing to her, sparing the sexual details > She sounds pretty heartbroken I try to console her but it doesnt work as well as l would have hoped She hangs up on me I'm in a puddle of tears sitting next to the first girl | ever loved > She hugs me awkwardly one last time > "I need one more thing from you > I look at her and wipe away some tears. "What?" > She smiles at me warmly and says "I need about tree fiddy I suddenly realised what I should have long ago My ex was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era The god damn loch ness monster had tricked me again Anon is conflicted
Af, Asian, and Aww: Anonymous 04/23/18 (Mon)22:57:12 No.766778676
 Hey /b/romosexuals, story time
 > Be me, 17 year old 7/10 male
 Have an objectively 6,
 subjectively 8/10 asian gf who
 loves me
 182 KB JPG
 Major trust issues from a
 relationship that went bad a while ago
 relationship
 friends since 13
 Clingy af, probably still a result of that last
 We've known each other since we were 12, been
 Tell her I love her evervdav
 Despite her always replying that she loves me to,
 start doubting that
 Gf tells me after a lot of thinking, she's asexual
 Ohshitlmaydieavirgin
 Suddenly text my ex spontaneously, find out
 she's single
 Lie and say I'm single
 She asks to meet up for a coffee at Tims (I'm a
 Leaf)
 > I decide to go because I'm pissed at my gf
 Continue?

 Alright then
 go to the meet up with ex
 s my ex is just as beautiful as ever. She has
 shorter hair and small tits but thats sorta my thing
 She got me a coffee alread
 >It was the same type of coffee I drank when
 was with her on our first date (Double double)
 >She smiles, it looks cute on her
 > I ask her whats up, and she mentions my clearly
 visible erection
 I sat down faster than I lost my erection
 s We make small talk for a bit, we instantly have a
 spark
 > I havent felt this spark for a few years
 Eventually she says what both of us have been
 thinking
 "We should get back together."
 Idk what to say. Can't tell her I lied about being
 single at this point, but I also like her a lot more
 than my gf
 > Decide to keep it going
 "Sure, but I don't have a lot of free time with
 work.
 > I just lost my job
 > I give her the address to the apartment I'm in,
 which I don't actually pay for. My best bud does
 Invite her over one time
 She says "Why not tonight?"
 My gf hasn't text me and doesnt have a key, and
 my buddy is out of townm
 Sure, what could go wrong?
 Almost done the story /b/ois, cont.?

 > Take her back to the apartment
 > Time is a bit late. Ask her what she wants to do
 She immediately gives me a smile that could
 only mean one of two things, sex or something
 sexual
 > Before I can say anything she notices a picture
 have of me and my girlfriend on top of the shelf
 >"Who's this?"
 > I panic
 > My sister
 >She gets confused. My sister is asian?
 > "You never told me you had a sister, anon, andI
 met your family
 > Ohshit.jpg
 > I make up a story on the spot about my parents
 splitting and my dad remarrying. She's my
 stepsister. We broke up over a year ago. My
 parents fought once in front of her. Not too far
 fetched
 "Aww, anon. I'm so sorry." She says, basically
 jumping into my arms after putting the photo
 down
 Haven't even blown a load in at least a week
 >Boner is visible
 >She goes for it. I had forgotten that one of the
 main reasons we broke up was her sex drive and
 mine not matching up
 >Suddenly remember second was that she was a
 crazy bitch towards me sometimes
 > I just go with it and hope that I wont remember
 this in a month
 Best sex I ever had. (I bagged up tho. No
 worries
 sWe fall asleep in eachothers arms on my
 roommates bed

 crazv bitch towards me sometimes
 >I just go with it and hope that I wont remember
 this in a month
 Best sex I ever had. (I bagged up tho. No
 worries
 s We fall asleep in eachothers arms on my
 roommates bed
 Wake up to a banging on the door
 Groggily get up to find my ex making breakfast
 and my best friends gf at the door
 Wtf
 I yell through the door at her "What do you want?"
 (My best bud) left something and needed her to
 bring it to him
 > I open the door cautiously
 She sees my ex, and me half naked. She ofo
 knows about my af
 She asks to talk to me in private
 Takes me to the bedroom, locks the door and
 quietly asks me "Are you cheating or did you break
 I don't lie to her
 >She gets frustrated with me and leaves without
 my buds thing he needed
 "What was that?" My ex asks
 Now T don't remember exactly what I said at this
 point because I was scared shitless. My buds gf
 was for sure gonna tell mine and now things were
 gonna tumble down
 Cont?

 > "What was that anon?"
 >Ex js getting visibly annoyed and worried
 > She looks back at the photo of me and my
 "sister
 I look down at the floor
 My ex suddenly pieces something together right
 then and there
 >"ls she vour girlfriend?"
 > I fucking crumble and admit everything
 >She's surprisingly understanding, but just as
 understandably upset
 > ''You should call her
 No
 >"I need you to do this for me"
 I do
 > I explain the whole thing to her, sparing the
 sexual details
 > She sounds pretty heartbroken
 I try to console her but it doesnt work as well as l
 would have hoped
 She hangs up on me
 I'm in a puddle of tears sitting next to the first girl
 | ever loved
 > She hugs me awkwardly one last time
 > "I need one more thing from you
 > I look at her and wipe away some tears. "What?"
 > She smiles at me warmly and says "I need about
 tree fiddy
 I suddenly realised what I should have long ago
 My ex was about 8 stories tall and was a
 crustacean from the paleozoic era
 The god damn loch ness monster had tricked me
 again
Anon is conflicted

Anon is conflicted

Bailey Jay, Click, and Facebook: /pol/ News Now @polNews Today Follow /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign means "Two Genders." Once again, the Media believed it. Two Genders 1. Keep your pointer and index fingers spread apart to clearly track the two Venus symbols for the male and female gender. 2. Fold your thumb over to make the 'G' prominent and readily recognizable. T AGA 3. Make sure both fingers at the end (your ender fingers) are folded inwards. News World> Americas US politics The alt-right has a new hate symbol straight from Russia The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago Click to follow Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804 SO whats next? Are you going to make middle finger to mean one leader, one nation, one race, one religion? 9 KB JPOG 2123504832 # >>123504857 # Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832 >>123503804 # One can dream <p><a href="http://reasonandempathy.tumblr.com/post/160200207456/sighinastorm-bebe-benzenheimer-tooiconic" class="tumblr_blog">reasonandempathy</a>:</p> <blockquote><p><a href="https://sighinastorm.tumblr.com/post/160199927665/bebe-benzenheimer-tooiconic-nunyabizni" class="tumblr_blog">sighinastorm</a>:</p><blockquote> <p><a href="http://bebe-benzenheimer.tumblr.com/post/160199591090/tooiconic-nunyabizni-priceofliberty" class="tumblr_blog">bebe-benzenheimer</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://tooiconic.tumblr.com/post/160194220931/nunyabizni-priceofliberty-anarkisses-this" class="tumblr_blog">tooiconic</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://nunyabizni.tumblr.com/post/160193155317/priceofliberty-anarkisses-this-world-is-fake" class="tumblr_blog">nunyabizni</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://priceofliberty.tumblr.com/post/160192049753/anarkisses-this-world-is-fake-news-i-want-off" class="tumblr_blog">priceofliberty</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p> <blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote> <p><a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html">I want off this ride</a></p> <figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/67f1361877246df75fe23e13043e6c27/tumblr_inline_opa36k3aaV1r3fk1u_540.png" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"/></figure></blockquote> <p>/pol/ is the true shadow government </p> </blockquote> <p>I hate everything</p> </blockquote> <p>I DREAM OF DEATH SO OFTEN IT FEELS MORE LIKE A MEMORY.</p> </blockquote> <p>The first story, “straight from Russia”, cannot be located on The Independent’s website, nor can any links to it be found on news aggregators, Facebook posts, or the greater web.<br/></p> <p style=""><a class="tumblelog" href="https://tmblr.co/m_l5eyoJ4fFqbRIorBqEc2Q">@thinksquad</a> ya dun goofed<br/></p> </blockquote> <p>It’s almost like it’s easier to photoshop bullshit together for notes than convince media organizations of said bullshit.</p></blockquote> <p>Fake news? Fake news about fake news? Fake news about fake news about fake news? </p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-width="469" data-orig-height="200" data-tumblr-attribution="haidaspicciare:Vvry4LUoHrTPODcAw0X2rg:ZZ1zKu2JPCJj1" data-orig-src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_ommifvnwZ41rfd7lko1_500.gif"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_inline_opagx2575b1rw09tq_540.gif" data-orig-width="469" data-orig-height="200" data-orig-src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_ommifvnwZ41rfd7lko1_500.gif"/></figure>
Bailey Jay, Click, and Facebook: /pol/ News Now
 @polNews Today
 Follow
 /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading
 disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign
 means "Two Genders."
 Once again, the Media believed it.

 Two Genders
 1. Keep your pointer
 and index fingers
 spread apart to
 clearly track the two
 Venus symbols for
 the male and female
 gender.
 2. Fold your
 thumb over to
 make the 'G'
 prominent and
 readily
 recognizable.
 T AGA
 3. Make sure
 both fingers at
 the end (your
 ender fingers)
 are folded
 inwards.

 News World> Americas US politics
 The alt-right has a new hate symbol
 straight from Russia
 The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it
 in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015
 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago
 Click to follow
 Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues

 Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW
 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804
 SO whats next?
 Are you going to make middle finger to
 mean one leader, one nation, one race,
 one religion?
 9 KB JPOG
 2123504832 # >>123504857 #
 Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli
 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832
 >>123503804 #
 One can dream
<p><a href="http://reasonandempathy.tumblr.com/post/160200207456/sighinastorm-bebe-benzenheimer-tooiconic" class="tumblr_blog">reasonandempathy</a>:</p>

<blockquote><p><a href="https://sighinastorm.tumblr.com/post/160199927665/bebe-benzenheimer-tooiconic-nunyabizni" class="tumblr_blog">sighinastorm</a>:</p><blockquote>
<p><a href="http://bebe-benzenheimer.tumblr.com/post/160199591090/tooiconic-nunyabizni-priceofliberty" class="tumblr_blog">bebe-benzenheimer</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://tooiconic.tumblr.com/post/160194220931/nunyabizni-priceofliberty-anarkisses-this" class="tumblr_blog">tooiconic</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://nunyabizni.tumblr.com/post/160193155317/priceofliberty-anarkisses-this-world-is-fake" class="tumblr_blog">nunyabizni</a>:</p>

<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://priceofliberty.tumblr.com/post/160192049753/anarkisses-this-world-is-fake-news-i-want-off" class="tumblr_blog">priceofliberty</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p>
<blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote>
<p><a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html">I want off this ride</a></p>
<figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/67f1361877246df75fe23e13043e6c27/tumblr_inline_opa36k3aaV1r3fk1u_540.png" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"/></figure></blockquote>
<p>/pol/ is the true shadow government </p>
</blockquote>

<p>I hate everything</p>
</blockquote>
<p>I DREAM OF DEATH SO OFTEN IT FEELS MORE LIKE A MEMORY.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>The first story, “straight from Russia”, cannot be located on The Independent’s website, nor can any links to it be found on news aggregators, Facebook posts, or the greater web.<br/></p>
<p style=""><a class="tumblelog" href="https://tmblr.co/m_l5eyoJ4fFqbRIorBqEc2Q">@thinksquad</a> ya dun goofed<br/></p>
</blockquote>
<p>It’s almost like it’s easier to photoshop bullshit together for notes than convince media organizations of said bullshit.</p></blockquote>

<p>Fake news? Fake news about fake news? Fake news about fake news about fake news?
</p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-width="469" data-orig-height="200" data-tumblr-attribution="haidaspicciare:Vvry4LUoHrTPODcAw0X2rg:ZZ1zKu2JPCJj1" data-orig-src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_ommifvnwZ41rfd7lko1_500.gif"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_inline_opagx2575b1rw09tq_540.gif" data-orig-width="469" data-orig-height="200" data-orig-src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/e17ee390c6e3c31548cc6c09b4b55850/tumblr_ommifvnwZ41rfd7lko1_500.gif"/></figure>

reasonandempathy: sighinastorm: bebe-benzenheimer: tooiconic: nunyabizni: priceofliberty: anarkisses: This world is fake news I want o...

Click, Fake, and Lgbt: /pol/ News Now @polNews Today Follow /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign means "Two Genders." Once again, the Media believed it. Two Genders 1. Keep your pointer and index fingers spread apart to clearly track the two Venus symbols for the male and female gender. 2. Fold your thumb over to make the 'G' prominent and readily recognizable. T AGA 3. Make sure both fingers at the end (your ender fingers) are folded inwards. News World> Americas US politics The alt-right has a new hate symbol straight from Russia The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago Click to follow Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804 SO whats next? Are you going to make middle finger to mean one leader, one nation, one race, one religion? 9 KB JPOG 2123504832 # >>123504857 # Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832 >>123503804 # One can dream <p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p> <blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote> <p>To be honest I don&rsquo;t know what&rsquo;s more laughable: the fact that the media was once again trolled into thinking an innocuous hand gesture meant something evil, or the fact that saying there&rsquo;s only two genders is considered hate speech.</p>
Click, Fake, and Lgbt: /pol/ News Now
 @polNews Today
 Follow
 /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading
 disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign
 means "Two Genders."
 Once again, the Media believed it.

 Two Genders
 1. Keep your pointer
 and index fingers
 spread apart to
 clearly track the two
 Venus symbols for
 the male and female
 gender.
 2. Fold your
 thumb over to
 make the 'G'
 prominent and
 readily
 recognizable.
 T AGA
 3. Make sure
 both fingers at
 the end (your
 ender fingers)
 are folded
 inwards.

 News World> Americas US politics
 The alt-right has a new hate symbol
 straight from Russia
 The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it
 in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015
 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago
 Click to follow
 Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues

 Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW
 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804
 SO whats next?
 Are you going to make middle finger to
 mean one leader, one nation, one race,
 one religion?
 9 KB JPOG
 2123504832 # >>123504857 #
 Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli
 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832
 >>123503804 #
 One can dream
<p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p>

<blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote>

<p>To be honest I don&rsquo;t know what&rsquo;s more laughable: the fact that the media was once again trolled into thinking an innocuous hand gesture meant something evil, or the fact that saying there&rsquo;s only two genders is considered hate speech.</p>

anarkisses: This world is fake news To be honest I don’t know what’s more laughable: the fact that the media was once again trolled into t...

Click, Fake, and Fucking: /pol/ News Now @polNews Today Follow /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign means "Two Genders." Once again, the Media believed it. Two Genders 1. Keep your pointer and index fingers spread apart to clearly track the two Venus symbols for the male and female gender. 2. Fold your thumb over to make the 'G' prominent and readily recognizable. T AGA 3. Make sure both fingers at the end (your ender fingers) are folded inwards. News World> Americas US politics The alt-right has a new hate symbol straight from Russia The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago Click to follow Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804 SO whats next? Are you going to make middle finger to mean one leader, one nation, one race, one religion? 9 KB JPOG 2123504832 # >>123504857 # Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832 >>123503804 # One can dream <p><a href="http://hot-chubbies-with-cheese.tumblr.com/post/160194894524/sat-cong-alex-thomasjefferson" class="tumblr_blog">hot-chubbies-with-cheese</a>:</p> <blockquote><p><a href="https://sat-cong-alex.tumblr.com/post/160194550880/thomasjefferson-association-of-free-people" class="tumblr_blog">sat-cong-alex</a>:</p> <blockquote><p><a href="http://thomas--jefferson.tumblr.com/post/160194301126/association-of-free-people" class="tumblr_blog">thomas–jefferson</a>:</p> <blockquote><p><a href="http://association-of-free-people.tumblr.com/post/160192599884/otherwise-called-squidpope-priceofliberty" class="tumblr_blog">association-of-free-people</a>:</p><blockquote> <p><a href="https://otherwise-called-squidpope.tumblr.com/post/160192441751/priceofliberty-anarkisses-this-world-is-fake" class="tumblr_blog">otherwise-called-squidpope</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://priceofliberty.tumblr.com/post/160192049753/anarkisses-this-world-is-fake-news-i-want-off" class="tumblr_blog">priceofliberty</a>:</p> <blockquote> <p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p> <blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote> <p><a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html">I want off this ride</a></p> <figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/67f1361877246df75fe23e13043e6c27/tumblr_inline_opa36k3aaV1r3fk1u_540.png" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"/></figure></blockquote> <p>The world is becoming one big shitpost</p> </blockquote> <p>it’s a weird mix of the establishment’s desperation for control, their desire to create monsters to advance their agenda, and the people who love fucking with their willing and gullible nature.</p> </blockquote> <p>They got played</p></blockquote> <p>Top kek</p></blockquote> <p>I need the middle finger thing to spread</p></blockquote>
Click, Fake, and Fucking: /pol/ News Now
 @polNews Today
 Follow
 /pol/ decided to keep trolling, spreading
 disinfo to pretend that the "peace" sign
 means "Two Genders."
 Once again, the Media believed it.

 Two Genders
 1. Keep your pointer
 and index fingers
 spread apart to
 clearly track the two
 Venus symbols for
 the male and female
 gender.
 2. Fold your
 thumb over to
 make the 'G'
 prominent and
 readily
 recognizable.
 T AGA
 3. Make sure
 both fingers at
 the end (your
 ender fingers)
 are folded
 inwards.

 News World> Americas US politics
 The alt-right has a new hate symbol
 straight from Russia
 The hand symbol means "Two Genders" It became popular in Russia after Vladimir Putin used it
 in a speech on LGBT issues in January 2015
 Emily Shugerman New York 10 hours ago
 Click to follow
 Russian President Viadimir Putin using the symbol during a 2015 speech on LGBT issues

 Anonymous (ID: yBNLEOW
 04/30/17 (Sun)13:57:22 No.123503804
 SO whats next?
 Are you going to make middle finger to
 mean one leader, one nation, one race,
 one religion?
 9 KB JPOG
 2123504832 # >>123504857 #
 Anonymous (ID: kYfy9bli
 04/30/17 (Sun)14:07:03 No.123504832
 >>123503804 #
 One can dream
<p><a href="http://hot-chubbies-with-cheese.tumblr.com/post/160194894524/sat-cong-alex-thomasjefferson" class="tumblr_blog">hot-chubbies-with-cheese</a>:</p>

<blockquote><p><a href="https://sat-cong-alex.tumblr.com/post/160194550880/thomasjefferson-association-of-free-people" class="tumblr_blog">sat-cong-alex</a>:</p>

<blockquote><p><a href="http://thomas--jefferson.tumblr.com/post/160194301126/association-of-free-people" class="tumblr_blog">thomas–jefferson</a>:</p>

<blockquote><p><a href="http://association-of-free-people.tumblr.com/post/160192599884/otherwise-called-squidpope-priceofliberty" class="tumblr_blog">association-of-free-people</a>:</p><blockquote>
<p><a href="https://otherwise-called-squidpope.tumblr.com/post/160192441751/priceofliberty-anarkisses-this-world-is-fake" class="tumblr_blog">otherwise-called-squidpope</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://priceofliberty.tumblr.com/post/160192049753/anarkisses-this-world-is-fake-news-i-want-off" class="tumblr_blog">priceofliberty</a>:</p>
<blockquote>
<p><a href="https://anarkisses.tumblr.com/post/160191763797/this-world-is-fake-news" class="tumblr_blog">anarkisses</a>:</p>
<blockquote><p>This world is fake news</p></blockquote>
<p><a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html">I want off this ride</a></p>
<figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"><img src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/67f1361877246df75fe23e13043e6c27/tumblr_inline_opa36k3aaV1r3fk1u_540.png" data-orig-height="866" data-orig-width="815"/></figure></blockquote>
<p>The world is becoming one big shitpost</p>
</blockquote>
<p>it’s a weird mix of the establishment’s desperation for control, their desire to create monsters to advance their agenda, and the people who love fucking with their willing and gullible nature.</p>
</blockquote>

<p>They got played</p></blockquote>

<p>Top kek</p></blockquote>

<p>I need the middle finger thing to spread</p></blockquote>

hot-chubbies-with-cheese: sat-cong-alex: thomas–jefferson: association-of-free-people: otherwise-called-squidpope: priceofliberty: anar...

Adele, Ashley Madison, and Back to the Future: POP CULTUJRE TOPICS 2115 <h2>Pop Culture Topics</h2><p>I know when that year end ring, it can only mean one thing: lists of popular, cultural moments! Here are some scraps for your scrapbook. The who’s who and what’s what of 2015.<br/></p><ul><li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/zayn%20malik,%20quit">Zayn leaves One Direction</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/parks%20and%20recreation,%20finale"><i>Parks and Recreation</i> airs series finale</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/caitlyn%20jenner,%20vanity%20fair">Caitlyn Jenner&rsquo;s <i>Vanity Fair</i> cover</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/usnwst">USWNT wins the FIFA Women’s World Cup</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/back%20to%20the%20future%20day"><i>Back to the Future</i> Day</a></b></li><li><b><a href="https://www.tumblr.com/search/jon+stewart%2C+daily+show">Jon Stewart retires from <i>The Daily Show</i></a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/hamilton"><i>Hamilton</i> premieres on Broadway</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/fallout%204"><i>Fallout 4</i> released</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/viola%20davis,%20emmy">Viola Davis becomes the first African American to win the Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/adele,%2025">Adele returns</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/feeling%20myself%20video"><i>Feeling Myself</i> video is released</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/disneyland,%20star%20wars">Disneyland announces <i>Star Wars</i> theme park</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/the%20dress">The Dress</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/stephen%20colbert,%20the%20late%20show">Stephen Colbert takes over hosting <i>The Late Show</i><br/></a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mcdonalds,%20breakfast">McDonald&rsquo;s launches All Day Breakfast</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mad%20men,%20finale"><i>Mad Men</i> airs series finale</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/snl40">#SNL40</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/life%20and%20death"><i>Twilight: Life and Death</i> released</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/watchwiththeworld">NFL livestreams its first game</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/babygate">#babygate</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://nymag.tumblr.com/post/125179609945/im-no-longer-afraid-35-women-tell-their">Bill Cosby accusers share stories in <i>New York Magazine</i></a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/kobe%20bryant,%20retire">Kobe Bryant announces retirement</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/missy%20elliot">Missy Elliott returns</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/princess%20charlotte">Princess Charlotte is born</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/david%20letterman">David Letterman retires from <i>The Late Show</i></a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/ashley%20madison">Ashley Madison scandal</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/whitney%20museum">The Whitney museum reopens</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/charles%20is%20a">“A” is revealed on <i>Pretty Little Liars</i></a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/go%20set%20a%20watchman"><i>Go Set a Watchman</i> is published</a></b></li> <li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mayweather%20vs.%20pacquiao">Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight</a></b></li> </ul>
Adele, Ashley Madison, and Back to the Future: POP CULTUJRE
 TOPICS
 2115
<h2>Pop Culture Topics</h2><p>I know when that year end ring, it can only mean one thing: lists of popular, cultural moments! Here are some scraps for your scrapbook. The who’s who and what’s what of 2015.<br/></p><ul><li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/zayn%20malik,%20quit">Zayn leaves One Direction</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/parks%20and%20recreation,%20finale"><i>Parks and Recreation</i> airs series finale</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/caitlyn%20jenner,%20vanity%20fair">Caitlyn Jenner&rsquo;s <i>Vanity Fair</i> cover</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/usnwst">USWNT wins the FIFA Women’s World Cup</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/back%20to%20the%20future%20day"><i>Back to the Future</i> Day</a></b></li><li><b><a href="https://www.tumblr.com/search/jon+stewart%2C+daily+show">Jon Stewart retires from <i>The Daily Show</i></a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/hamilton"><i>Hamilton</i> premieres on Broadway</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/fallout%204"><i>Fallout 4</i> released</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/viola%20davis,%20emmy">Viola Davis becomes the first African American to win the Outstanding Lead Actress Emmy</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/adele,%2025">Adele returns</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/feeling%20myself%20video"><i>Feeling Myself</i> video is released</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/disneyland,%20star%20wars">Disneyland announces <i>Star Wars</i> theme park</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/the%20dress">The Dress</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/stephen%20colbert,%20the%20late%20show">Stephen Colbert takes over hosting <i>The Late Show</i><br/></a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mcdonalds,%20breakfast">McDonald&rsquo;s launches All Day Breakfast</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mad%20men,%20finale"><i>Mad Men</i> airs series finale</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/snl40">#SNL40</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/life%20and%20death"><i>Twilight: Life and Death</i> released</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/watchwiththeworld">NFL livestreams its first game</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/babygate">#babygate</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://nymag.tumblr.com/post/125179609945/im-no-longer-afraid-35-women-tell-their">Bill Cosby accusers share stories in <i>New York Magazine</i></a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/kobe%20bryant,%20retire">Kobe Bryant announces retirement</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/missy%20elliot">Missy Elliott returns</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/princess%20charlotte">Princess Charlotte is born</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/david%20letterman">David Letterman retires from <i>The Late Show</i></a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/ashley%20madison">Ashley Madison scandal</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/whitney%20museum">The Whitney museum reopens</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/charles%20is%20a">“A” is revealed on <i>Pretty Little Liars</i></a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/go%20set%20a%20watchman"><i>Go Set a Watchman</i> is published</a></b></li> 
<li><b><a href="http://www.tumblr.com/search/mayweather%20vs.%20pacquiao">Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight</a></b></li> </ul>

Pop Culture TopicsI know when that year end ring, it can only mean one thing: lists of popular, cultural moments! Here are some scraps for y...

Mean, Can, and One: <p>That face can only mean one thing&hellip;Wax On Wax Off tonight! #nipsandripz</p>
nsfw
Mean, Can, and One: <p>That face can only mean one thing&hellip;Wax On Wax Off tonight! #nipsandripz</p>

That face can only mean one thing…Wax On Wax Off tonight! #nipsandripz