62% 924 Lollipop Park OVERVIEW REVIEWS PHOTOS ABOUT Response from the owner a month ago Aby we definitely don't want our teenage staff to be personable & engaging They should finish high school and think hard about the consequences of marriage at such a young age Fun fact- we only hire robots now That's because Colorado voted in the higher minimum wage $1200 per hour next year & we had to fire all human teen employees Besides most teenagers can't form complete sentences They rely heavily on grunts to communicate Even so why would a teenager want to talk to an adult? 25% of all adults in America have mental illness the other 75% haven't been diagnosed yet And teenagers only laugh at how little we know Aby - I'm also going to knock off one star on you because you somehow lost that second b on your first name and you haven't replaced it yet That extra b is worth 3 points in Scrabble so I highly recommend that you add it back into your name You'll need those points someday Meme

America

definitely

Fire

Marriage

School

Lost

Colorado

Minimum Wage

Star

Reviews

Back

Been

how

add

fun

human

next

photos

high school

scrabble

lollipop

one

teen

name

adult

why

mental illness

staff

think

all

first

they

park

you

now

extra

teenagers

first name

in america

knock

high

laugh

such

because

fun fact

those

owner

someday

rely

personable

fact

aby

hard

worth

need

know

want

yet

month

ago

year

dont

hire

teenage

your name

laugh at

off

young

talk

little

And

Other

Cant

Response

We Know

Age

Robots

Illness

Voted

Mental

Teenager

That

Finish

Consequences

The

From

Points

Your

Higher

Adults

Knock Off

Your First Name

Had To

Thats

Our

Should

Have

Going

Form

Had

Replaced

Also

Only

About

Per

Complete

Most

Minimum

Second

Employees

Wage

Communicate

Sentences

Engaging

Even

Besides

Heavily

About The

And You

Complete Sentences

Diagnosed

Dont Want

Grunts

In The

Into

Next Year

Overview

Even So

Havent

Highly

Hour

Recommend

Somehow

The Other

To Be

been diagnosed

would

now thats

im

going to

at

why would

so i

we only

one star

a

b

it

found @ 310 views ON 2019-06-25 19:11:58 BY astrologymemes.com

source: imgur